Rehabilitation and Prosthetic Services
VA Central Office Rehabilitation and Prosthetic Services - Physical Therapy
Physical Therapy (PT) Residency Programs
Develop clinical specialists who strive to serve our Veterans through evidenced based, innovative evaluation and clinical solutions.
Physical Therapy - Residency Programs Locations
- Ann Arbor
- Salt Lake City
- Washington D.C.
- Palo Alto
- St. Louis, Denver
- Mountain Home, TN
- Madison, WI
- Los Angeles
- and Milwaukee VA Medical Centers.
Interested applicants must submit an application through Residency and Fellowship Physical Therapy Centralized Application Service (RF-PTCAS).
You may access the application through the RF-PTCAS website cited here: https://rfptcas.liaisoncas.com/applicant-ux/#/login . Current DPT students are eligible to apply, provided they are licensed prior to the program’s tentative start date. In addition, they must meet minimum standards.
• Be a U.S. citizen
• English language proficiency
• Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice PT in the United States OR a current doctoral student from a CAPTE-accredited physical therapy program who will graduate and obtain licensure prior to the start of the residency
• Ability to comply with LBVAMC application and employment requirements including:
– Participate in COVID-19 vaccination program
– Agree to random drug testing
– Selective Service Registration is required for males born after 12/31/1959
– Background/security investigation
– Participate in seasonal influenza vaccination program
– Selected applicants will be required to complete onboarding process
– Additional eligibility information is available at https://www.va.gov/oaa/hpt-eligibility.asp